Get Your Free SEO Report Today!
Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
To have your site found on search engines, your website needs to have its most fundamental information about it placed in the HTML programming tags that the search engines can easily find. This process is called SEO and the most simple, yet essential part of online marketing. To optimize your site so it does gain high rankings needs on-site and off-site work.
On-Site Search Engine Optimisation SEO
We review your website’s layout, internal structure & other key seo related elements that are essential within the search engine's algorithms to provide relevancy in targeting your specific keywords.
We advise on all aspects of SEO, from site re-structuring, to schema & more. On-site SEO also includes the following:
- Meta Tags Optimization and URL re-structure
- Image Optimization
- Title Hyperlinks
- Effective Header Tags Management
- Implementing Robots.Txt
- XML Sitemap Generation and Submission
- RSS Feeds Generation
- Suggestions for Internal link building techniques
Off-Site Search Engine Optimisation SEO
This is as important as on-site optimization, in some cases it may be more important than on-site SEO work. This includes external quality link profile building, Off-site SEO also includes the following:
- Search Engine Submission, Review Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Directory Submission
- Social Media Presence (Twitter and Face-Book accounts suggestions with Apps)
- Blog Creation & Posting
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Submission
- Video Submissions
- Sponsored Links from high ranked websites
GEO (Location) SEO Optimization
If you are offering a location based service and want to give more importance to one county than another then we can help.
Our Unique platform can create many 1000's of specific Geo targeted pages to suit your service area, each with dedicated geo related content.
- Location Pages to target specific town and counties.
- Local Search Engines Submission
- UK based Local Business Listing (Hot frog, Yellow Pages, Free Index etc.)
- Google Local Listing (Area wise)
- Google Places profile account creation with full related information.
How Our SEO Team Can Help You...
Our UK based SEO team of professionals include creative content writers, designers and developers. We have worked in the most competitive industries, with both small and medium sized businesses. We believe in building long-term relationships with clients, based upon shared ideals and success. Our SEO team provides the following and more:
- SEO Consultancy
- Penalty Recovery
- Keyword Research
- Link Building
- Content Writing and Posting
- Social Media Promotion
- Reporting and Analysis